#321 Penny Wincer - The Imperfect Art Of Caring
Today's guest is Penny Wincer, a Melbourne born, London dwelling author, speaker, podcaster and freelance photographer. In this episode we discuss her experience as a mother and carer, her writing about work life and creativity, and raising a neurodiverse family. Penny’s first book Tender published is out now. She has also just launched a new podcast called Not Too Busy To Write, alongside author Ali Millar. Listen in as they navigate the world of writing, publishing and creativity whilst juggling the demands of motherhood, caring and other paid work, without losing themselves in the process. Hope you enjoy this episode!
You can order a copy of Tender here: https://uk.bookshop.org/a/153/9781529331226
Listen to Not Too Busy To Write here: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/not-too-busy-to-write/id1550576952
- My books:.https://uk.bookshop.org/contributors/emma-gannon
- My favourite 2020 books: https://uk.bookshop.org/lists/my-favourite-reads-of-2020-9bf19342-f535-4856-ab1a-d523f5ecd98a
- My 2021 picks: https://uk.bookshop.org/lists/2021-books-i-m-excited-about-619ab32f-f22e-4282-a0e7-71732055e3c7
- Twitter: Twitter.com/emmagannon
- Instagram: Instagram.com/emmagannonuk
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.