#318 Julia Cameron (New): How To Listen
Today's guest is the amazing Julia Cameron - a return Ctrl Alt Delete guest! Her brand new book The Listening Path is out now. If you are a fan of The Artist's Way, you will LOVE it. It was so great getting to chat to Julia all about the power of listening. Over six weeks, readers will be given the tools to become better listeners: to their environment, the people around them, and themselves. Award-winning writer Julia Cameron is the author of twenty-four books, fiction and nonfiction, including The Artist's Way, Walking in This World, The Vein of Gold, The Right to Write and The Sound of Paper. A novelist, playwright, songwriter and poet, she has extensive credits in theatre, film and television. I hope you enjoy this episode!
Order The Listening Path on Bookshop here: https://uk.bookshop.org/a/153/9781788167796
- My books:.https://uk.bookshop.org/contributors/emma-gannon
- My favourite 2020 books: https://uk.bookshop.org/lists/my-favourite-reads-of-2020-9bf19342-f535-4856-ab1a-d523f5ecd98a
- My 2021 picks: https://uk.bookshop.org/lists/2021-books-i-m-excited-about-619ab32f-f22e-4282-a0e7-71732055e3c7
- Twitter: Twitter.com/emmagannon
- Instagram: Instagram.com/emmagannonuk
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.