#305 Rebecca Seal: Solo Work & Loneliness
My guest today is Rebecca Seal, an episode all about working from home. Rebecca is the author of Solo: How to Work Alone (and Not Lose Your Mind) it’s a fantastic book absolutely filled to the brim with wfh advice and tips and anecdotes. It's a science and evidence-based exploration of what working alone does to your brain and well-being, and how to cope with the more difficult aspects of solo work. She doesn’t shy away from talking about her own tough times in her own freelance life which I personally found super helpful. Initially, she thought it was a book for freelancers and self-employed people...and then 2020 happened.
She also specialises in food, drink, travel, lifestyle and human interest stories and has written or co-authored eight cookbooks, many with the LEON restaurant group, including her latest, LEON Happy Fast Food, which came out in May 2020.
Hope you enjoy this one!
Link to Rebecca's book here: https://uk.bookshop.org/a/153/9781788164856
- My books:.https://uk.bookshop.org/contributors/emma-gannon
- My favourite 2020 books: https://uk.bookshop.org/lists/my-favourite-reads-of-2020-9bf19342-f535-4856-ab1a-d523f5ecd98a
- My 2021 picks: https://uk.bookshop.org/lists/2021-books-i-m-excited-about-619ab32f-f22e-4282-a0e7-71732055e3c7
- Twitter: Twitter.com/emmagannon
- Instagram: Instagram.com/emmagannonuk
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.