357: Scott Sonenshein- Stretch What You Have and Achieve More
How many times do you feel like you don’t have what you need to be successful? Chances are you have everything you need to make your goals come true, you just have to learn to stretch.
Many people spend all of their time looking for that perfect tool to make things work. There may not be a perfect tool. And if there is you may spend so much time looking for it, that you’ve wasted the precious resource of time.
Instead, take the time to be creative. Find solutions to your business problems with what you have right now. It’ll save you time in the long run and increase your profits. Not only that, but by solving the problem in a more creative manner will give you a more unique solution and set you apart from the rest.
On this episode of Creative Warriors we are joined by Scott Sonenshein, who has mastered the art of resourcefulness. He’s studied how having too many resources can be just as detrimental to your business as having too few.
Download this episode today to learn how you can develop a more creative mindset, stretch your resources, and increase profitability today.
WARRIOR OF RESOURCEFULNESS
“Get out of this mindless accumulation body.” -Scott Sonenshein
- Stretching teaches you how to creatively solve problems by approaching your resources in the right way.
- A resource is anything you use to achieve your goals.
- Try to focus on the action as opposed to the quantity.
- Action is the central part of the framework.
- Constraints allow you to be more flexible
- Abundance leads to a lack of creativity and you start solving problems the easy way.
- The opposite of a stretcher is a chaser.
- There’s a difference between stretching, being frugal, and being cheap.
- Stretching is a mindset towards success and a means to becoming more profitable.
- When you know a little about a lot of different topics you can approach problems in much more effective ways.
- Scott’s Website
- Scott's Twitter
- Scott's Book
- 12 Must-Have Mindsets for Uncommon Entrepreneurs! A FREE tool for Creative Warriors to help you get clear on the ways you need to think differently to get the results you want. We've been handed a whole bunch of malarky about who we are and how business works that simply doesn't work for us. It's time to set it straight! This tool will give you the insights you need to think your way to success as a Creative Warrior and keep you on track.
- Check out the Creative Warriors RESOURCE page! A collection of the best companies, hand-selected, to help you succeed! You'll find vendors, services, products, and programs to help you Create, Serve, and Be Prosperous! All these companies have been used and approved by Jeffrey and most are used every day in his business.
- Music by Jawn