“Business leaders should be ready to be challenged by young people. I feel we have ended up in this patriarchal system with CEOs and leaders who do not want to be confronted by the young generations.”
Meet Zakaria Bekkali, a 22 year old with a wise head on young shoulders. Zak is a graduate student at the London School of Economics and Political Science where he’s been awarded a postgraduate excellence scholarship for a Master of Public Administration with a specialisation in social impact. He also holds a Bachelor in International Politics and Government from Bocconi University in Milan, as well as having studied at Princeton University during his undergraduate senior year.
In this podcast:
- Transformational moments
- Why insecurity was a driver for him
- The synergy between business and community
- Equality of opportunity
- Give opportunities to young people
- Why feminine isn’t another word for weakness
- Radical vulnerability for collective healing
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.