Sahar Hashemi is a keynote speaker, author, entrepreneur, and powerful authority on innovation. She is the co-founder of Coffee Republic, the first UK coffee bar chain, and she created Skinny Candy, the guilt-free confectionery brand. Today Sahar talks about her new book “Startup Forever,” abandoning institutionalized corporate culture, bringing 100% of yourself to your work, transformational points in her life, a company’s purpose, how bureaucracy is holding companies back, and daring as a leader.
On today’s podcast:
- Sahar’s new book “Startup Forever”
- Abandoning institutionalized corporate culture
- Bringing 100% of yourself to your work
- Transformational points in Sahar’s life
- A company’s purpose
- Bureaucracy is holding companies back
- Daring as a leader
Full show notes at: http://corporateunplugged.com/podcast/
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.