Learning to Rewrite Your Script of Success
Shelley Paxton is an author, speaker and movement maker. Think Brene Brown with a dash of rebel. As former Chief Marketing Officer of Harley Davidson, Shelley found herself at the top of the proverbial mountain feeling success-empty instead of success-full. And that awakening led her on a profound sabbatical journey that became her mission, her business and best selling book. Today, she's leading a REBELution with a B to rewrite the script of success and liberate one billion souls.
In this podcast:
- Defining your own success
- On a mission to liberate a billion souls
- Leaving Harley-Davidson
- Becoming a rebel role model for other leaders
- The power of kindness
- Book - Soulbbatical: A Corporate Rebel's Guide to Finding Your Best Life
- Rebel Leader’s Manifesto
- Rebel Souls Podcast with Shelley Paxton
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.