Finding your purpose as a human being
Charles Eisenstein is a writer, speaker and the author of several books including The More Beautiful World our Hearts Know is Possible. His work covers a wide range of topics such as history of human civilization, economics, spirituality, and also the ecology movement, all topics which leaders today need to understand to evolve their companies.
In this podcast:
- Why success doesn’t have to be goal driven
- Our education system doesn’t create leaders
- How to use business as a force for change
- The most important quality of a leader
- Kindness is the highest form of intelligence
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.