Judith Glaser is an organizational anthropologist and a specialist in conversational intelligence. Today Judith talks about why it’s important to understand how our brains work, why it’s not healthy to know everything as a leader, how to deal with a conflict, why it’s important to give children a voice, why you should help other people grow as a leader, and why we should all have more compassionate conversations.
For full show notes, scroll down.
On today’s podcast:
- Understanding how our brains work
- Don’t expect to know everything
- When in conflict, be a filmmaker
- The importance of giving children a voice
- Help other people grow
- Have more compassionate conversations
Full show notes at: http://corporateunplugged.com/podcast/For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy