Marisa Peer is a coach to an extensive client list over the past 25 years, including royalty, rock stars, Hollywood actors, Olympic athletes, CEOs of multi-million companies, and political leaders. She’s a speaker, a therapist, a behavioural expert, and also a best-selling author.
Marisa talks about how small adjustments can lead to great results, why companies should focus on meeting the needs of their staff, why you need to be able to fix yourself, breaking the “I’m not enough” pattern, updating the software within us, how fame can change us, and why it’s never too late to have a happy childhood.
For full show notes, scroll down.
On today’s podcast:
- We all have the same needs
- It’s important for companies to meet the needs of their staff
- Happiness is an inside job
- Breaking the “I’m not enough” pattern
- Updating the education system to a more reasonable approach
- Success can come very late in your life
- It’s never too late to have a happy childhood
Full show notes at: http://corporateunplugged.com/podcast/For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy