Zach Kuperstein is a cinematographer whose work earned nominations for Best Cinematography at the 2017 Independent Spirit Awards and Best Cinematography Debut at the Camera Image International Film Festival. Today Zach talks about his role as a cinematographer, the importance of collaboration, his need for friendlier environments on film sets, the Metoo movement, treating people like they are your friends, and the traits that lead to progress.
For full show notes, scroll down.
On today’s podcast:
- What does a cinematographer do exactly?
- The importance of building strong collaborations
- A need for a friendlier environment on film sets
- The Metoo movement
- Treating people like they are your friends
- Curiosity and a desire to learn lead to progress
Full show notes at: http://corporateunplugged.com/podcast/For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy