Nathalie Molina Niño
Nathalie Molina Niño is the CEO of BRAVA Investments and the author of “Leapfrog: The New Revolution for Women Entrepreneurs”. Today Nathalie talks about empowering women to do more, why poor access to capital leads to a lack of power, why counting the impact of the bottom is more important than counting the impact of the top, the importance of knowing what you stand for, why asset ownership is a vital part of political movements, and why we all need more proximity.
For full show notes, scroll down.
On today’s podcast:
- Fighting for women and their representation
- Poor access to capital leads to a lack of power
- Counting the impact of the bottom
- The importance of knowing where you stand
- Asset ownership as an important part of political movements
- What the world needs the most right now
Full show notes at: http://corporateunplugged.com/podcast/For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy