Dr. Srikumar Rao is one of the top MBA professors in the U.S, a legendary motivational teacher and a pioneer of practicing happiness. Today Srikumar talks about why nothing external will ever fulfill us, why we have to understand that we are all connected, why we should be able to recognize that we live in “a” reality, not in “the” reality, how to correctly deal with resolutions, why servant leadership is important, and why we have to mean what we say and do something about it.
For full show notes, scroll down.
On today’s podcast:
- Nothing external will fulfill us
- There is no separation between us
- We live in “a” reality, not in “the” reality
- Implementing resolutions by an effort of will doesn’t work
- Leaders should be servant leaders
- We have to mean what we say and do something about it
Full show notes at: http://corporateunplugged.com/podcast/For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy