Adam Gazzaley is a professor in neurology, physiology, and psychiatry at the University of California, San Francisco, and the founder and Executive Director of Neuroscape. Today Adam talks about neuroplasticity, his innovative approach to treating behavioral and psychiatric disorders, why we shouldn’t multitask, why we should build our own path, why fearless forward-thinking is the key to success, and why we should all value and evolve our minds.
For full show notes, scroll down.
On today’s podcast:
- Our brains have an amazing ability to change and improve themselves
- An innovative way of treating behavioral and psychiatric disorders
- Why we shouldn’t multitask
- Don’t wait for the perfect opportunity to come
- Fearless forward-thinking is the way to go
- Let’s all value and evolve our minds
Full show notes at: http://corporateunplugged.com/podcast/For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy