Zameer Kassam is a jewelry designer and the founder of a fine jewelry brand carrying his name. Today Zameer talks about the transformation of the jewelry industry, his fresh business model, putting the consumer at the center of his business, what really brings us back to a brand, his advice to leaders, and why it’s important to always remember that we are all more similar than we are different.
For full show notes, scroll down.
On today’s podcast:
- The change in the jewelry industry
- A fresh business model
- Putting the consumer at the center of your business
- What really brings us back to a brand
- Zameer’s advice to leaders
- We are all more similar than we are different
Full show notes at: http://corporateunplugged.com/podcast/For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy