Amy Edmondson is the Novartis Professor of Leadership and Management at the Harvard Business School, studying human interactions that lead to the creation of successful companies for the betterment of society. She's been recognized by the Thinker's 50 Global ranking of management thinkers since 2011 and has received numerous top rankings and awards. She studies psychological safety and organizational learning.
In this podcast:
- The ugly and beauty in transformational change
- Why don’t all companies create psychological safety
- Her passion to create a better workplace
- Buckminster Fuller
- The importance of system thinking
- The power of ‘I don’t know’
- The Fearless Organization: Creating Psychological Safety in the Workplace for Learning, Innovation, and Growth
- Building the Future: Big Teaming for Audacious Innovation
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.