Aleksandra Avli is the co-founder of HER Global Network and the founder and CEO of HON (Her Online Network). Today Aleksandra talks about her idea of creating networks of female entrepreneurs, the challenges of being a woman, what it’s like to be an entrepreneur, why companies need to be authentic and transparent in order to succeed, why being playful is good if you’re a leader, and why we need more empathy towards each other.
For full show notes, scroll down.
On today’s podcast:
- Creating networks of women
- The challenges of being a woman
- What it’s like to be an entrepreneur
- A solution for businesses
- Being playful is good if you’re a leader
- We need more empathy when dealing with each other
Full show notes at: http://corporateunplugged.com/podcast/For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy