John Lloyd CBE is a legendary English TV producer and writer best known for his work on comedy TV programmes such as “Not the Nine O’Clock News”, “Spitting Image”, “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy”, “Blackadder” and “QI”. Today John talks about using comedy as a unifier, turning disasters into gifts, the curse of our current education system, his advice to business leaders, what makes a good brand and why we should start with ourselves if we’re planning to create change.
For full show notes, scroll down.
On today’s podcast:
- Using comedy as a unifier
- Seeing disaster as a gift
- The curse of our education system
- John’s formula for long-lasting business success
- His advice to leaders
- We can change the world only by changing ourselves
Full show notes at: http://corporateunplugged.com/podcast/For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy