Jason Prall is an entrepreneur, filmmaker, and Health Optimization Practitioner. Today Jason talks about the secrets of the longest living people in the world, why we should give more credit to our intuition, why companies should bake more humanity into their business models, the power of human connection, why we should all let go a bit more, and how following your passion will also fix some of your health problems.
For full show notes, scroll down.
On today’s podcast:
- The secrets of the longest living people
- Why we should trust our intuition more often
- Companies should bake more humanity into their business models
- The power of human connection
- We should all let go a bit more and just enjoy the ride
- Following your passion will also fix some of your health problems
Full show notes at: http://corporateunplugged.com/podcast/For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy