Rachel talks about who we trust and why, pockets of stillness, companies that will win, how we got lost, living with trust scores, the missing human voice, how you can reframe your business, education factories, the power of communities, and where Facebook is going.
On today’s podcast:
- A deeper understanding of trust
- Momentum follows pockets of stillness
- What is the future of trust?
- Why it’s important to shift our perspective regarding education
- The future of Facebook
- In praise of tolerance and local communities
Full show notes at: http://corporateunplugged.com/podcast/For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy