Imagine a world in which the vast majority of us wake up inspired, feel safe at work, and return home fulfilled at the end of the day. Simon Sinek and his team commit to finding and building the leaders who will work to make this vision a reality. Today Simon talks about playing the infinite game with a finite mindset, why companies have to believe in their purpose, how trust is essential to play in the infinite game, rivalry versus competition, the courage it takes to go against the status quo, and that the world needs love and connection the most right now..
On today’s podcast:
- Playing the infinite game with a finite mindset
- For companies to have purpose, they first have to believe in that purpose
- Trust is essential to play in the infinite game
- Rivalry versus competition
- It takes courage to go against the status quo
- What the world needs most right now is love and connection