Carl Rivera is the founder and CEO of Tictail, an NY-based e-commerce platform and social marketplace. Tictail houses online shops with thousands of brands from more than 140 countries and sells everything from ready to wear to original art, home goods, and beauty products. Today Carl talks about the uprise of story-driven commerce, reconstructing your identity through travel, the future of the shopping experience, the two ingredients for a sustainable business, the importance of challenging your status quo, and why stories can bring people together in a way that nothing else can.
For full show notes, scroll down.
On today’s podcast:
- The uprise of story-driven commerce
- Redefining himself without the familiar context
- The future of the shopping experience
- The two key ingredients for any lasting, sustainable business
- The importance of challenging your status quo
- Why stories can bring people together in a way that nothing else can
Full show notes at: http://corporateunplugged.com/podcast/For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy