Amy Killen is a preventive and regenerative medicine physician specialized in aesthetics, hormones, and sexual health. Today Amy talks about restoring confidence in our bodies, why treating symptoms should no longer be the norm, why we should start speaking openly about sexual health, the benefits and costs of stem cells, why we should all be more willing to do uncomfortable things, and what should be our number 1 priority in the world.
For full show notes, scroll down.
On today’s podcast:
- Restoring confidence in our bodies
- Why treating symptoms should no longer be the norm
- Breaking the taboo on sexual health
- The benefits and costs of stem cells
- Why doing scary things helps us grow
Full show notes at: http://corporateunplugged.com/podcast/For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy