Eric Edmeades (extended)
Eric Edmeades is an author, international business speaker and serial entrepreneur. He works with entrepreneurs and business owners from all over the world to inspire and empower them to achieve their full potential. Today Eric talks about the intricate set of rules making us unhappy, the problem with having too many choices, why big decisions drain us, reassessing your past in order to build your future, approaching life without fear, dealing with low self-esteem, the key to public speaking, and nurturing our bodies in order to nurture our brains.
For full show notes, scroll down.
On today’s podcast:
- The intricate set of rules making us unhappy
- The problem with having too many choices
- Why big decisions require so much energy
- Reassessing your past in order to build your future
- How to deal with low self-esteem
- The key to public speaking
Full show notes at: http://corporateunplugged.com/podcast/For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy