Yes! That IS Content-Worthy
This episode is born out of client meetings where the client mentions something and I pounce on it because it’s a great content topic. I bet you have lots of ideas that pop into your head and just as quickly pop back out because you don’t recognize they could be valuable content. Let me help with that.
- What is great content?: A very brief overview (0:48)
- No Pillars! (2:51)
- Events (5:34)
- The Good, The Bad, The Myths. The Legends: You don’t look like you’re working (7:59)
- Thoughts (10:25)
- Episode 94: shows.acast.com/connections-coffee-confidence/episodes/why-content-pillars-dont-work
- Create Your Social Media Content Strategy: www.janicefogarty.com/create-your-social-media-content-strategy
- Get on my weekly email list: www.janicefogarty.com/freelibrary
I love Apothekary products because I appreciate a natural approach to my well-being.By using my referral link, you can get $40US off of your first order -> http://apothekary.refr.cc/janicefogarty
Let’s Connect! Pinterest / LinkedIn / Instagram /Connections Coffee Confidence Community on Facebook
**** Audio Credits ****
Sunray valley by Scandinavianz https://soundcloud.com/scandinavianz
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Free Download / Stream: https://bit.ly/-sunray-valley
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/Fpwzd8Nl6Eo
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/connections-coffee-confidence.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.