Profit, Efficiency and Your Communications
Have you ever thought about how your communication impacts your business’ bottom line? Not just from an incoming, making the sales aspect, but in terms of cost to produce? Or consume? Have you ever timed or even tried to accurately estimate how much time you spend creating or consuming business communications - then put a price on that time? This episode provides a breakdown of how to tighten our writing and become more efficient - therefore profitable - communicators.
(Also, apologies for the audio; my regular set up is broken and the borrowed replacements are not great; hoping to have the improved set up in action soon.)
- The Cost of Business Communications (2:43)
- Tips to Tighten Your Communications (6:25)
- The 10 Second Email: A Case for Messaging (12:20)
- State of Business Writing study by Josh Bernoff, 2016: http://withoutbullshit.jbspartnersinc.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/State-of-Business-Writing-2016-final-2.pdf
- Strategic messaging workbook - Clear messaging is the foundation of your entire communications and marketing strategy. Use this workbook to build that messaging on your goals so that you create a powerful positioning tool for your business. https://www.janicefogarty.com/dont-waste-your-breath-get-your-best-message-across
Join my weekly email list to get behind the scenes details, tips on how to use communications strategy in your business, and be first to learn about new offers: www.janicefogarty.com/emaillist
I love Apothekary products because I appreciate a natural approach to my well-being. Use my referral link & get $40US off of your first order -> http://apothekary.refr.cc/janicefogarty
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/connections-coffee-confidence.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.