How to Use Social Media for Content Research
When you practise strategic communications, you have to include research. Research is what grounds your next steps; it will point you in the right direction, provide you with ideas and opportunities, it will show the gaps. Basically, if you don’t have good information to base your decisions off of, then you’re guessing. But how do you do this research without getting lost in a ridiculous amount of worthless information? Have a listen to today's episode as i lay out exactly how to use social media to research your messaging and content.
- The Case for Researching (1:09)
- Keywords & Competitors (3:49)
- Critical Reading: What to look for (5:09)
- Adjacent Searches & Trending Topics (9:37)
- Caveats and Skewed Data (11:11)
- Strategic messaging workbook - Clear messaging is the foundation of your entire communications and marketing strategy. Use this workbook to build that messaging on your goals so that you create a powerful positioning tool for your business. www.janicefogarty.com/dont-waste-your-breath-get-your-best-message-across
- Get on my weekly email list: www.janicefogarty.com/emaillist
I love Apothekary products because I appreciate a natural approach to my well-being. Use my referral link & get $40US off of your first order -> http://apothekary.refr.cc/janicefogarty
**** Audio Credits ****
Sunray valley by Scandinavianz https://soundcloud.com/scandinavianz
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Free Download / Stream: https://bit.ly/-sunray-valley
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/Fpwzd8Nl6Eo
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/connections-coffee-confidence.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.