3 Media Relations Tips You Need to Know
This episode is short, shorter than usual, but could save you from making mistakes when engaging with the media. Listen closely - you'll probably hear a bonus tip!
- Group vs Single Pitch (0:35)
- Attachment vs Link (3:36)
- This is Not Personal (4:45)
- Get on my weekly email list: www.janicefogarty.com/freelibrary
- Strategic messaging workbook - Clear messaging is the foundation of your entire communications and marketing strategy. Use this workbook to build that messaging on your goals so that you create a powerful positioning tool for your business. www.janicefogarty.com/dont-waste-your-breath-get-your-best-message-across
- Define and manage your brand (or hand off content design responsibilities without worry), with this 16 page guide. Codify what identifies your business as yours in a central place and be empowered to confidently hand over content design: www.janicefogarty.com/take-control-of-your-brand-guide
I love Apothekary products because I appreciate a natural approach to my well-being. Use my referral link & get $40US off of your first order -> http://apothekary.refr.cc/janicefogarty
**** Audio Credits ****
Sunray valley by Scandinavianz https://soundcloud.com/scandinavianz
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Free Download / Stream: https://bit.ly/-sunray-valley
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/Fpwzd8Nl6Eo
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/connections-coffee-confidence.