#33 Social Emotional Learning with Brain Science - Andrea Samadi (當神經科學遇上情緒管理學習)
In this episode, we will be exploring social emotional learning with brain science and what strategies we can apply in the classroom based on science. We are really happy to have wonderful Andrea Samadi joining us.
Andrea Samadi, is a former middle school teacher who began working with success and social and emotional learning principles with students in the late 1990s. Andrea’s book Level Up: A Brain-Based Strategy to Skyrocket Student Success and Achievement using the latest research to help others increase their learning potential. She is also the founder of Achieveit360 which offers programs, grounded in brain-based research and practical neuroscience, helps parents, teachers, coaches and employees to optimize learning, well-being and achievement at home, school or the workplace.
Connect with Andrea:
If you enjoy our show and want to support us, leaving an Apple review would help this platform being discovered by more educators! Thank you!
Learn more about the show, please visit https://compassteacher.com/
- Have you ever yelled at your students? What reactions did you get from your students?
What can you do tomorrow
- Create a calm down corner for your classroom. Check out this practical guide here.
- Try out learning stations with your students. Here are some guidance to follow:
- How to Create Learning Stations Students will Love
- How do I set up a station rotation model in my classroom?
Song Tracks Credits
- Opening & Ending: Smiling at the Sun
- The breaks in the middle,
- A Gentle Transition by Immersive Music
- Clear Lake by Yan Perchuk
Our mission is to interview educators around the world and share their teaching tactics, education research or helpful tools. Amazing ideas to experiment in the classroom.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.