#26 Integrate Technology in Learning Living Skills with Tarja Tolonen
In this episode, we are going to explore how we can integrate technology in classroom to cultivate life skills for special young adults (Age 16 -18). And we are really lucky to have Tarja Tolonen to join us today.
Tarja is a Finnish special education lecturer at Savo Vocational College. She has extensive experience in early education , adult education and special education. She is Apple Distinguished Educator since 2015 (ADE). As an ADE, she is a trusted advisor in integrating technology into learning environments and passionate about sharing her expertise in using technology to help engage students in new ways with other educators around the globe.
Connected with Tarja:
If you enjoy our show and want to support us, leaving an Apple review would help this platform being discovered by more educators! Thank you!
Learn more about the show, please visit https://compassteacher.com/
- Do you use any technology in your own classroom? What do you think the role technology plays in teaching and learning?
What can you do tomorrow
- Try out Book Creator app to help your students to build their own cooking book, personal interests..etc with vivid pictures.
Song Tracks Credits
- Opening & Ending: Swinging Little Christmas Tree by Jonathan Boyle
- The breaks in the middle
- Planting Hope by Taizo Audio
- Ode to Life by Tiny Music
Our mission is to interview educators around the world and share their teaching tactics, education research or helpful tools. Amazing ideas to experiment in the classroom.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.