CBG 1:23 | At the pharmacy
This week’s lesson continues on from last week and we’ll be continuing to learn to cope with a visit to the pharmacy or doctor’s while travelling in a German-speaking country. In this lesson you will learn:
- further practice of the aches and pains we learned about in the last lesson;
- how to describe your symptoms in German;
- how to ask for medication for a particular condition;
- how to use demonstrative articles – the words for “this” and “these”;
- more about the plural definite article in different cases;
- about the traditions surrounding Einschulung – going back to school – in German-speaking areas.
This season of Coffee Break German features a total of 40 episodes. Stay subscribed to the podcast to enjoy each episode. If you'd like to benefit from lesson notes, bonus audio recordings and video versions of the lessons featuring 'synchronised video flashcards' to help you understand how the words and phrases are written, you can access the premium version of Coffee Break German on the Coffee Break Academy.
Don't forget to follow Coffee Break German on Facebook where we post language activities, cultural points and review materials to help you practise your French. Remember - a few minutes a day can help you build your confidence in the language. Access the Coffee Break German Facebook page here.
Join us on YouTube where we post regular videos for language learners: subscribe to Coffee Break Languages now!
If you'd like to find out what goes on behind the scenes here at Coffee Break Languages, follow @coffeebreaklanguages on Instagram.For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy