CBG 1:20 | End-of-unit review
Half way through the course! In this twentieth lesson of Coffee Break German you’ll join Mark as he is tested by Thomas on everything he has learned so far in the course. In this lesson:
- test yourself on what you’ve learned with the translation challenges set by Thomas;
- translate from German into English and from English into German;
- join Kirsten for a useful review of the main grammar points covered so far in the course;
- find out about music from Germany and Austria in our Cultural Correspondent segment.
Here are links to some of the songs mentioned by Julia:
- Nena: 99 Luftballons
- Rammstein: Du hast
- Tokio Hotel: Durch den Monsun
- Xavier Naidoo: Ich kenne nichts
- Falco: Rock Me, Amadeus
- Wir sind Helden: Nur ein Wort
- Herbert Grönemeyer: Mensch
This season of Coffee Break German features a total of 40 episodes. Stay subscribed to the podcast to enjoy each episode. If you'd like to benefit from lesson notes, bonus audio recordings and video versions of the lessons featuring 'synchronised video flashcards' to help you understand how the words and phrases are written, you can access the premium version of Coffee Break German on the Coffee Break Academy.
Don't forget to follow Coffee Break German on Facebook where we post language activities, cultural points and review materials to help you practise your French. Remember - a few minutes a day can help you build your confidence in the language. Access the Coffee Break German Facebook page here.
Join us on YouTube where we post regular videos for language learners: subscribe to Coffee Break Languages now!
If you'd like to find out what goes on behind the scenes here at Coffee Break Languages, follow @coffeebreaklanguages on Instagram.For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy