CBG 1:19 | Travelling by public transport
In this latest episode of Coffee Break German you’ll continue learning to deal with public transport in German. In this lesson you’ll learn:
- to talk about train/bus arrival and departure times;
- to ask when buses and trains arrive and depart;
- to ask for single/return tickets and specify more information about the tickets you want to buy;
- about the German concept of Pünktlichkeit, both in the context of public transport and the German psyche;
- about Mitfahrgelegenheit and how it could help you to travel more cheaply around Germany;
- how to use separable verbs.
This season of Coffee Break German features a total of 40 episodes. Stay subscribed to the podcast to enjoy each episode. If you'd like to benefit from lesson notes, bonus audio recordings and video versions of the lessons featuring 'synchronised video flashcards' to help you understand how the words and phrases are written, you can access the premium version of Coffee Break German on the Coffee Break Academy.
Don't forget to follow Coffee Break German on Facebook where we post language activities, cultural points and review materials to help you practise your French. Remember - a few minutes a day can help you build your confidence in the language. Access the Coffee Break German Facebook page here.
Join us on YouTube where we post regular videos for language learners: subscribe to Coffee Break Languages now!
If you'd like to find out what goes on behind the scenes here at Coffee Break Languages, follow @coffeebreaklanguages on Instagram.For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy