Bach and the Cosmos B Minor Mass: audio programme notes
Concert details: bit.ly/clsbachbmmsc | Series blog: bit.ly/clsblogbach
Audio programme notes:
1) 0.01-2.42: CEO Matthew Swann
- The music in Bach's Mass in B Minor
- Why did Bach write the B Minor Mass?
2) 2.43-7.30: Professor James Sparks
- Relationships between maths and music
- How was Bach a mathematical composer?
- Mathematical structures and patterns in the B Minor Mass
3) 7.31-10.18: CEO Matthew Swann
- Tonight's performers
- Bach and the Cosmos in other settings