Ep60 Ashleigh Nugent - 16 Year Old Brit Surviving In Jamaican Jail
Ashleigh Nugent was confused about his mixed race identity. Ash made a pilgrimage back to his Mother land but was stabbed and jailed in Jamaica at the age of 16. Ash was the ‘white boy’ he watched two friends die as he fought for his freedom. Today he is an author, his book ‘Locks’ is powerful, gritty and uncomfortably honest. Ash also delivers inspiring, motivational education with his company RiseUp to rehabilitate people across the UK!
NO CENSORSHIP HERE FOLKS!
It's a motivational podcast - a funny podcast to listen to. If you are fans of the Joe Rogan Podcast or The James English Podcast or the Joey Diaz Podcast then you might well enjoy this NEW UK podcast.
• Ashleigh Nugent Instagram
• Ashleigh Nugent Twitter
• Ashleigh Nugent Facebook
• Locks Trailer
• Rise Up CIC
• 'Educated Fools' Damian Marley - Spotify
• Join The CTC Family - www.chewthechat.com
• Find Out Whats Actually Happening in the Uk - UK COLUMN
• Podbible - Podbible Magazine
• Go Deep Flotation - 10% discount code (Chew)
• Lincoln Cryo Lab - 10% discount code (Chew)
• Anchor Podcast Hosts
CHEW THE CHAT PODCAST
• Chew The Chat on Web
• Chew The Chat on YouTube
• Chew The Chat on Instagram
• Aidan Turner inceres
• For information regarding your data privacy please visit: Privacy