Housing Crisis Solutions For A Broken Market
Brick by brick, community organisations are creating new models for housing that put residents at the front and centre. Find out about this growing movement and learn what support is available.
• You can read the full case study for Granby Four Streets CLT on the Power to Change website (https://www.powertochange.org.uk/what-is-community-business/stories/granby-four-streets/ )
• Discover useful resources and funding opportunities about Power to Change’s Homes in Community Hands programme website (https://www.communityledhomes.org.uk/ )
• More useful case studies (https://www.powertochange.org.uk/research/bristol-community-land-trust-case-study-1/ ) and research reports (https://www.powertochange.org.uk/research/works-successful-community-housing/ )are on community-led housing initiatives are available on the Power to Change Research Institute pages (https://www.powertochange.org.uk/research/ )
• For more funding opportunities for your community business, including the Community Business Trade Up programme (https://www.powertochange.org.uk/get-support/programmes/community-business-trade/ ), check out the programme pages on the Power to Change website (https://www.powertochange.org.uk/get-support/programmes/ ).
• Remember to sign up to our newsletter (https://www.powertochange.org.uk/our-newsletter/ ) and follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/peoplesbiz )for the latest updates and funding opportunities.