10 The Murder of Paula Gallant
Nova Scotia | Two days after Christmas in 2005, 36-year-old schoolteacher Paula Gallant went shopping and never returned. Just hours after she was reported missing by her husband Jason MacRae, her body was found in the trunk of her car. How did she die? And who would have cause to harm someone so beloved by her wide network of family, friends and the local community? This is a heartbreaking tale of two sisters who wouldn’t give up, and a family bond that can’t be broken—no matter what.
Support my sponsors! Here's where the discount codes are:
Learn more about:
Facts about violence against women in Canada - Canadian Women’s Foundation
Podcasts to check out:
Join my patreon to get early, ad-free episodes, video AMAs and more:
Social media and contact information:
- Erik Krosby - composer and producer of music and fx in the first part of the story.
- - Canadian True Crime loop
The tracks below from https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/music
- Impending Doom Film Trailer by Doug Maxwell (04:09) Wind Marching For Rain by Puddle of Infinity (05:41) Stale Mate by Jingle Punks (06:41)
Music below is used under an Attribution License - http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
- Podcast theme music: Space Trip.
The tracks below from http://freemusicarchive.org/:
- ROZKOL - Antoine’s song Chris Zabriskie - I need to start writing things down Chris Zabriskie - Mario Bava sleeps in a little later than he expected to Chris Zabriskie - We always thought the future would be kind of fun Chris Zabriskie - Cylinders 7 Chris Zabriskie - Dark Glow of the Mountains Chris Zabriskie - Land on the Golden Gate ROZKOL - If these Chris Zabriskie - Brethren Arise Chris Zabriskie - I’m a Man who will fight for your honour Chris Zabriskie - There’s a special place for some people