Coronavirus: A Guide to Succeeding in the New Music Industry | B-Sides
It's hard to escape the fact that we're currently living in a pandemic. And we know that many musicians are unsure of what to do in these times. In this episode we discuss:
- How the coronavirus pandemic has affected musicians and everyone else who works in the music industry
- What musicians can do to stay productive
- Why self care is so important
- The role livestreaming can play in staying engaged with your audience
- The importance of entertainment at a time like this
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.