HELP ME, I'M SICK! A Musician's Guide to Navigating Illness | B-Sides
In this week's B-SIDES episode, we're talking about what to do when you're sick - when you've got commitments or deadlines that you really can’t push back or cancel, or a show to play. What should you do? We explore that further in this week's episode. Enjoy!
- We talk about how to decide what to do when you’re sick but have projects or performances to do
- We discuss how when you’re sick it can be useful to do light work, rather than taking the day completely off
- When you don’t practice self care, you end up getting sick!” - Marcio Novelli
- We talk about how to decide whether you should cancel a show when sick, or if you should go ahead with it
- Be upfront with people you’re working with when you’re not feeling well - it just ensures that everyone knows there are reasons for delays
- We talk about how it’s important to make progress if you can, but your health always has to come first
- Christine Infanger @ Thirty Roses
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.