The confidence to age gracefully
This year I turn fifty. The BIG 50. Half a century! So I felt it was a good time to talk about seeing it as a blessing rather than a curse of getting older. It takes confidence to age naturally and gracefully these days, when most of the world expect you to use whatever means available to stay young. I share how I feel about the pressures and trolls on social media but mostly about how I maintain feeling young at heart.
Discussed in this episode:
- How I feel about turning Fifty in a world that expects you to never age (1:50)
- Gaining the clarity to know what I want and then continue trying new things that interest me (3:45)
- How women can't win whether they allow themselves to age or whether they do whatever it takes to look young (6.40)
- Actress and model Andie MacDowell's healthy attitude about aging (7:05)
- My beauty care routine to stay youthful, naturally (10:15)
- Trolls and negative comments on social media (12:20)
Four Weddings and a Funeral (movie)
Green Card (movie)
Maid (Netflix series)
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.