I am joined by Michele Moliter, founder and CEO of Nectar Consulting. Michele is widely recognized for her expertise in helping high achieving professionals elevate their confidence and self-worth, leading to greater success in their careers.
As a nationally acclaimed speaker, certified executive coach, and co-author of the best-selling book "Breakthrough Healing," Michele has earned the endearing nickname of the "Mind Detective" from her clients. Her exceptional ability to uncover and address underlying challenges sets her apart in the field.
During our conversation, Michele unveils an incredible tool that revolutionizes communication dynamics between work colleagues and romantic partners. But here's the twist—she puts this tool to the test by analyzing the results of a quiz taken by yours truly. And that's not all! Michele has generously prepared a special code for you to personally experience the power of this tool at dignify.com
Discussed in this episode:
- Michele discusses her book "Breakthrough Healing" and how she utilizes RTT hypnotherapy as a rapid rewiring technique for the entire brain (2:35).
- How Michele's personal experience of being bullied out of her corporate job destroyed her confidence and led to the development of physical ailments (8:50).
- Your mid-life crisis can be viewed as your spiritual awakening. According to Michele, your greatest source of pain can transform into your greatest source of power and purpose (13:00).
- Learning to say NO with grace and grit (17:20)
- The dignify tool assists in identifying your intrinsic motivators, including your top 5 dignity traits and your 3 Do's and Don'ts. It serves as a roadmap for understanding how to treat others with dignity and be treated in the same way (20:45).
- Discover the 5 archetypes of self-doubt and determine which one resonates with you (26:30).
- Exploring the top 5 results of the test on dignify.com and gaining a deeper understanding of the stressed states of our traits (28:30).
Connect with Michele:
- Take the Dignify Snapshot – use the code NECTAR-L915
- Michele’s website
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.