Episode 13 (part 2)
It's the 1 year anniversary show!! It's also Hallowe'en, and we have some treats in store for you. We review some Orwell, learn how to run, and talk to Jonathan Edward Durham about his amazing book Winterset Hollow (jonathanedwarddurham.com). Also hear about TheDean!'s trip to Madrid to scour the local bookshops.
- Burmese Days (George Orwell, 1934)
- Coming Up For Air (George Orwell, 1939)
- You Don't Know Who You Are Until You've Gone Too Far (Leah Sackett, upcoming)
- Winterset Hollow (Jonathan Edward Durham, 2021)
- What I Talk About When I Talk About Running (Haruki Murakami, 2007)
Remember you can get early access, plus all our bonus shows (Play Boys, Caper Captains, Forensic Friends, Music Men, Film Fellows, and more) at patreon.com/booksboys
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.