Bode Miller on Education, Mental Preparation, Technology, Ski Design, & More
Bode Miller is not only one of the greatest ski racers of all time, he’s also working on a number of interesting projects. So we have a very wide-ranging conversation with Bode about his involvement in rethinking education with the Institute for Civic Leadership; the use of technology and data to make skiing easier (SKEO); the crucial lesson his grandmother taught him at a young age; his greatest competitive advantage as a ski racer; his interest in reenvisioning advertising (DTX); what he aims to do in terms of ski design with Crosson Skis; and more.
TOPICS & TIMES
- Rethinking Education: ICL: Institute for Civic Leadership (2:40)
- Tech, Data, & Skiing: SKEO (11:52)
- Benefits & dangers of new technologies (17:46)
- Lesson from Bode’s grandma (24:36)
- Various factors of ski racing (30:12)
- Bode’s greatest competitive advantage (33:43)
- Rethinking Advertising: DTX & Flowcode (43:33)
- Bode on ski design: Crosson Skis (56:45)
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.