Each week the BBC Earth podcast brings you entertainment, humour, an abundance of amazing animal stories and unbelievable unheard sounds. Explore the world of animals with superpowers, deep dive into death, hear from heroes passionately protecting the planet and get expert insights into corners of the natural world you’ve never explored before.
Hosted by zoologists Rutendo Shackleton and Sebastian Echeverri, each episode features special guests including the world’s most respected scientists and naturalists, stars of film and television, nature Instagrammers and more.
Listen, laugh and learn – whether you’re a nature lover, nature curious or haven’t yet realised nature is for you, there’ll be a story here to captivate your ears.
- The BBC Earth podcast is presented by Sebastian Echeverri and Rutendo Shackleton.
- This episode was produced by Rachel Byrne and Geoff Marsh.
- The researchers were Seb Masters and Dawood Quereshi.
- The Production Manager was Catherine Stringer, the Production Co-ordinator was Gemma Wootton, and the Project Co-ordinator was Linda Barber.
- Podcast Theme Music was composed by Axel Kacoutié, with mixing and additional sound design by Peregrine Andrews.
- The Associate Producer is Cristen Caine and the Executive Producer is Deborah Dudgeon.
Special thanks to...
- Simon Watt
- Mamadou Ndiaye
- Paula Kahumbu
- Tarun Nayar
- Lucy Lapwing
- Steve Simpson
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.