Ep 299 - "I've got a dark secret..." | The Bad Stuff
In this week's Bad Stuff from the internet's best running podcast, Jody and David reflect on the Olympics, Aussie sports brands and Jody reveals a dark secret:
- Jody feels guilty about his first Uber Eats delivery
- Questioning the price of coffee in Sudan
- Getting pinged at the London 10k (and why you should never leave your phone on in a bag drop)
- Why Belarus has left the guys yearning for Cold War-style defections
- The sadness of the Nigerian doping situation
- The DSD 200 metres issue at The Olympics
- Jody reveals a dark secret. It really is dark, distressing and almost got edited.
- The Aussie sports brand fined for its COVID claims
- Do members clubs work for race organisations?
- The joy of running or not
If you enjoyed this episode please SUBSCRIBE to get every episode delivered to you before everyone else.
Join the conversation! Suggest future guests, wallow in your malaise or offer your unsolicited opinion on running issues or anything else over at the Bad Boy Running Podcast Facebook group, here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/badboyrunning
Send us your feedback and comments at email@example.com.
Join the Bad Boy Running Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/badboyrunning
Visit the Bad Boy Running store for merchandise: https://store.badboyrunning.com
Join the Bad Boy Running Club here: https://club.badboyrunning.com
Follow Bad Boy Running on social media: