Episode 87 - Cloud Adoption Framework v3.0
We unpack the key components of the AWS CAF, including 4 categories of business outcomes, 4 transformation domains, 6 perspectives, 47 foundational capabilities, and 4 incremental & iterative transformation phases that the AWS CAF recommends.
And finally, we talk about the AWS CAF Envisioning and Alignment workshops and how they can be leveraged to help you identify and prioritize transformation opportunities, assess your organizational cloud readiness, and evolve your transformation roadmap.
• Shai Perednik - (www.linkedin.com/in/shaiperednik/) - Global Tech Lead – Blockchain, AWS
• Dr. Saša Baškarada (www.linkedin.com/in/baskarada/) - Worldwide Lead, AWS Cloud Adoption Framework, AWS
• Jason Turse (www.linkedin.com/in/turse-262/) - Senior Practice Manager, Advisory (Defense), AWS
• AWS Cloud Adoption Framework (AWS CAF) eBook https://d1.awsstatic.com/whitepapers/aws-caf-ebook.pdf
• An Overview of the AWS Cloud Adoption Framework https://docs.aws.amazon.com/whitepapers/latest/overview-aws-cloud-adoption-framework/welcome.html
• AWS CAF Public Page https://aws.amazon.com/professional-services/CAF/
• AWS CAF Whitepaper - Kindle Edition https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09X9DBL4V/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_49MV5ZHXJBAAXRNS4VZ9