463: How to Be Limitless And Live Your Best Life with Laura Gassner Otting
Today's interview is with Laura Gassner Otting. Laura is an instigator, motivator, and provocateur who’s never met a revolution she didn’t like. Her passion is working with others to #BeLimitless and push past the doubt and indecision that prevent them from acting on their big ideas. Laura has done some AMAZING things in her 25-year professional career, including serving as a Presidential Appointee in Bill Clinton’s White House, helping to shape AmeriCorps. Since then, she’s advised many notable nonprofits, helped to build a Montessori school, advised a national women’s PAC, and worked on countless other inspiring projects. (Oh, and she’s also completed three marathons.)
Laura and I discussed how to ignore everybody else, carve your own path, master your leadership voice, and build a life of purpose.
Resources Mentioned In The Episode
- Book: https://lauragassnerotting.com/limitless-book/
- Website: https://lauragassnerotting.com/
- Assessment: https://limitlesspossibility.outgrow.us/limitless
- Feature on the Today Show‘s Transformation Tuesday
- Laura’s TEDX Talk: http://www.tedxcambridge.com/speaker/laura-gassner-otting/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/heylgo/
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.