444: Leading Your Company to a Ten Year Unicorn Journey with Mark Flickinger
Today's interview is with Mark Flickinger. He is the Chief Operating Officer of BIP Capital - a talent capital focused entrepreneurial advisor and VC.
As an engineer, leader, consultant, coach and doer, he inspires organizations to realize their potential. He have been described as someone with an uncanny ability to create strategy and then realize it through execution.
Our interview focused on
- Building and operating companies through various stages of growth
- Fundraising, talent acquisition, operational expertise, marketing/branding and business development
- What entrepreneurship is like in the south eastern part of the United States.
In short, our focus was on leadership of key team members to attract, engage and nurture for their own long-term success with a certain approach that as a result adds human capital value to the company at strategically critical milestones on the growth scale to become a unicorn.
Resources Mentioned In The Episode
- Website: http://bipcapital.com/
- The State of Start-ups℠ In the Southeast Report: http://bip-capital.com/the-state-of-startups
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.