443: How to Become a Nomad Capitalist with Andrew Henderson
Today's episode is with Andrew Henderson. Andrew Henderson is the founder of Nomad Capitalist, the world's #1 resource for successful people seeking to reduce their business taxes, become dual citizens, and live a freedom lifestyle. He will teach your listeners his five magic words: "go where you're treated best".
Mr. Henderson grew up in Ohio and started several successful businesses in the United States before leaving for greener pastures overseas. He has visited and lived in nearly 100 countries, opened bank accounts on four continents, owned property in six countries, and obtained multiple citizenships while renouncing his American passport.
We talked about:
- Legal tax reduction for entrepreneurs
- How to obtain second citizenships
- Cultural lessons from visiting every continent
- How to build a "Nomad 2.0" lifestyle
- The next boom markets to invest in
Resources Mentioned In The Episode
- Book: https://www.amazon.com/Nomad-Capitalist-Citizenship-Companies-Investments-ebook/dp/B07C2QK2ML
- Website: https://nomadcapitalist.com/
- Podcast: https://nomadcapitalist.com/podcast/
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.