425: How To Be Influential With Your Story & Why Travel Can Change You For The Better With Gregory Diehl
Today's interview is with Gregory V. Diehl. From an early age, Gregory understood the importance of universal ideals. He has lived and worked in over 35 countries so far, offering straightforward solutions to seekers of honest advice and compassionate support in the development of their identities. We discuss his latest book, The Influential Author: How and Why to Write, Publish, and Sell Nonfiction Books that Matter, how travel can transform you and how to find your brand identity.
Resources Mentioned In The Episode
- Masterclass: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-year-of-your-voice-tickets-52143804523
- The Influential Author: How and Why to Write, Publish, and Sell Nonfiction Books that Matter
- Brand Identity Breakthrough: How to Craft Your Company's Unique Story to Make Your Products Irresistible
- Travel As Transformation: Conquer the Limits of Culture to Discover Your Own Identity
- U.S. Taxes For Worldly Americans: The Traveling Expat's Guide to Living, Working, and Staying Tax Compliant Abroad
- Gregory's Facebook
- Identity Publications
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.